Friday, August 10, 2012

[ELTeCS_PE​RU] Book launch

Dear ELTeCS PERU Members


Many of you might know that, apart form teaching, I am also a writer. This time I am writing to invite you all to come join me at the lauching of my latest sudden fiction book called "La Eternidad del Instante" (Editorial Micróplis, 2012). The event is next Thursday 16, August at 4.30 pm at the Casa de la Literatura Peruana -ex Estación de Desamparados, Lima. I really hope yuo can be with me on this day. Furthermore, if you are interested in having a copy of the book, please contact me through email. It costs now S/.20, it´ll be S/.25 when it hits the bookstores.

The attached file, for those of you who can open it, is the awesome front cover created by the editorial team at Micrópolis.

Thanks and see you there!

Cesar Klauer

No comments:

Post a Comment