Thursday, February 3, 2011
[ELTeCS_PERU] Summer courses for teachers at the ACPB (February)
SUMMER COURSES FOR TEACHERS (FEBRUARY)
Methodology Refresher Course
Teachers of English who would like to update their knowledge and skills in the area of teaching English as a foreign language, develop their language skills and share teaching experiences.
Participants will receive practical input sessions in areas such as:
· Presenting and practising new language: grammar/vocabulary
· Developing productive and receptive skills: Speaking / Writing / Listening / Reading
· Classroom management
· Lesson Planning
· Songs and games
· Technology and language teaching
· Professional development
· Assessing and testing
Hands-on and highly communicative course. All the interaction will be in English.
Participants will have free access to the English Resource Centre (ERC) and the British Library, both located in San Isidro, during the course.
Certificates will be issued to participants who have complied with a minimum attendance of 80%. Attendance will be recorded on the certificate.
· Have a DNI or any identification with recent photograph.
· Level of English: Intermediate minimum.
· Proof that you are in current teaching practice issued by your school or institution.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30am to 1:30pm.
Thursday 03rd February 2011
Thursday 24th February 2011
External Clients premises - Calle Río de la Plata #160, San Isidro.
For more information please contact our Call Centre
Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 8:00pm
Saturdays from 8:00am to 6:00 pm