Saturday, February 26, 2011
[ELTeCS_PERU] ELTeCS Latin America and Caribbean
In this 2nd February newsletter you can read about the following ELT news:
1. Webinar for English Teachers: Using Poetry in the English as a New Language Classroom
2. First Leeds Metropolitan University English Language Teaching (ELT) Connections conference, 20 & 21 May 2011.
3. 1st International Conference on Language Testing and Assessment, Nicosia, Cyprus, June 3-5, 2011
4. 2011 Share Convention: Call for papers. Argentina, 28 and 29 July, 2011 "ELT KALEIDOSCOPE: NEW TRENDS AND NEW CLASSROOM
5. PERU TESOL Convention, Lima, Perú, July 31- August 2, 2011.
6. The Teacher Trainer Journal 25th Anniversary Conference, Canterbury, UK, 17-19th August 2011
7. FAAPI 2011 Conference - APIT Tucumán: Call for papers 36th FAAPI CONFERENCE, Argentina 22-24 September, 2011
8. Key Findings for ELLiE Study
9. English Teaching Graduate Scheme
10. 'Pic your wits'
Have you tried 'What kind of teacher are you?'
11. CALLspot Episode 5 - Distance Language Teaching Online
12. The Spring 2011 issue of THE TEACHER TRAINER JOURNAL is out now!
13. Free book/booklet publication downloads from TeachingEnglish 'Transform'
14. Tips from Ana (Teenage students and writing & Poetry Society)
15. A lesson Plan: Film festival season at
16. Picture books for all at
17. Cooperative and collaborative work
18. Something to say about: vocabulary teaching at
19. "Does dependence on course books make teachers of English less creative and productive? Are course books a necessary evil?"
20. Where is ELTeCS in the World?