Thursday, December 5, 2013

[ELTeCS_PERU] SUSI Scholarships [2 Attachments]

Dear ELTeCS PERU Members

Once more the American Embassy is Peru is asking for submissions of candidates for their 2014 Study of the United States Institutes, which run in June and July every year.

I can tell you (I was a SUSI scholar this year) that the organization, and specially the learning experience is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I am attaching the documentation so you can apply.

If you have any questions, please, approach the US Embassy at the email given in the documents or visit their web page. If you want an insight from me, just let me know and I can tell you all I know. I am very enthusiatic about this, and hope this time our country also gets to send scholars. This year we were three who went to different Institutes in universities in the US. I was sent to Louisville, Kentucky and liked it a lot. 
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment