Wednesday, March 9, 2011
[ELTeCS_PERU] 2012 Ford Motor Company International Fellowship
Please find below a link to some very interesting scholarships offered by the Ford Motor Company International Fellowship. The deadline for the application is June 30, 2011.
Please see summary below and circulate the following website to your educational contacts: www.92Y.org/ford
A brief summary of the scholarships follows:
· Intensive nonprofit management and leadership classes taught by faculty of the Picker Center for Executive Education at Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs
· Visits to model nonprofit organizations
· Focus on building win-win partnerships between nonprofits, businesses and government.
· Travel in New York and to Ford Motor Company World Headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan
· Opportunity to build contacts and knowledge, enabling participants to bring increased management expertise to their work in Peru.
Cultural Attaché / Agregado Cultural