If you are looking for a jump-start to your new year, here are five courses we, Customized Training Services, are featuring this month to help you out.
1. Third Summer Course for Top English Language Teachers 2016
From Jan 18 - Jan 30 Mondays to Fridays from 09:00 - 13:00
This is a modular course and as in the two preceding courses we offer modules according to participants´requests. This year the modules are:
- Creativity and Innovation in the Language Classroom
- Pronunciation and Grammar develoment from Pre-Intermediate to Advanced
- Teaching CLIL and Teaching Young Learners
- Using TICS, Leadership and Team work techniques for the Classroom
- Improving the Fours Skills using learning strategies
2. Developing Conversational Skills
From Jan 11 to Jan 27, Mondays and Wednesdays from 17:00 to 20:00
This course has been developed especially for those professionals who want to both develop better listening and teaching skills themselves and who wish to convey those skills to their students. Each session is led by a native English teacher and will include various fun and challenging activities that are designed to identify deficits of current listening and speaking skills.
3. Improving Writing Skills
From Jan 12 to Jan 28, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 17:00 to 20:00
This is the course for all those who need to improve their writing skills under the concept of writing as a cognitive process. You will learn how to develop different kinds of texts with particular emphasis to the organization, layout, editing and proof reading of academic texts.
4. TKT CLIL : Preparation Course for this Specialisation exam from Jan 13 to February 26. Wednesdays and Fridays from 15:00 to 17:00
5. TKT Young Learners: Preparation course for this Specialisation exam from Jan 20 to February 24 from 17:30 - 19:00
M.Ed. Maria Luisa Mu
Customized Training Services