Estimado amigo del British Council:
En esta oportunidad nos dirigimos a usted para comunicarle se encuentran abiertas las postulaciones para las Becas del A.S. Hornby Educational Trust.
Estas becas permiten que Docentes de Inglés puedan estudiar una Maestría en ELT (Enseñanza del Idioma Inglés) en la Universidad de Warwick en el Reino Unido entre octubre 2017 y setiembre 2018.
En el mensaje líneas abajo encontrará todo el detalle sobre:
· Los beneficios de la beca
· Los requisitos para postular y los pasos que se siguen para seleccionar a los beneficiarios
· El acceso al formulario de postulación
· Información de información ampliada sobre las becas
El cierre de postulaciones es el 16 de enero de 2017 a las 12 del mediodía (Hora del Reino Unido).
Agradeceremos difundir el mensaje entre su red de contactos y, en caso se presente a la beca, le deseamos muchos éxitos.
British Council Peru
This is to announce the opening of the recruitment process for the A.S.Hornby Educational Trust scholarships for study in the UK between October 2017 and September 2018. The deadline for receipt of applications is 12.00 midday UK time on Monday 16th January 2017.
The A.S.Hornby Educational Trust scholarships are awarded every year to English language teachers from outside the UK to study for Masters in ELT at the University of Warwick.
The Trust was set up by A.S.Hornby in 1961 to support English language teaching worldwide. A.S.Hornby had a distinguished career in English language teaching and developed the Oxford Advanced Learners’ Dictionary, which is still published in its 8th edition by Oxford University Press. The Trust is a registered charity in the UK.
The scholarships fund study on the one-year Masters in ELT at the University of Warwick
· The scholarships cover all the costs in the UK including a monthly stipend to cover accommodation and living expenses, tuition fees, and return air tickets, tuition fees, visa and IELTS test costs
· Eligible applicants for the scholarship award must have at least two years’ full-time ELT experience and a full university degree, and must be a citizen of an eligible country. The Hornby Scholarships are intended to support experienced English language teachers who have the potential to make a significant future contribution to English language teaching and teachers in their countries
· Applicants are selected by a four-stage process. In the first stage, the quality of the application form is assessed. In the second stage, selected applicants are invited for interview at the British Council office in their country of origin. In the third stage, selected applicants apply to the university. In the fourth stage, the applicant is accepted by the university. Only at this stage is the scholarship award is confirmed with the applicant.
If you are interested in applying for a Hornby scholarship, please go to this web page, where you can find information about the scholarships and accessing the online application form:
For further information about the Hornby Trust: www.hornby-trust.co.uk
For further information about the Masters in ELT at the University of Warwick: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/
The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.